Date: T.B.A. (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Location: 2908 IL. Rt. 120 McHenry, IL.
The “Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals Course,” is a comprehensive course for anyone who owns or carries a firearm for self-defense. The class will contain a shooting component and is 8 hours long. This course advances the mindset for the responsible defensive firearms owner by focusing on and understanding:
- Conflict avoidance and situational awareness
- Handgun, shotgun, and rifle basics
- Shooting fundamentals
- The Physiology of violent encounters
- The legal aspects of the use of deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath)
- A complete guide on gear, gadgets, and ongoing training
- Home security and developing a home defense plan
The Course fee includes:
8 hours of classroom Instruction with range qualification and targets. Course materials include a copy of Michael Martin’s 200+ page training manual “Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals” (a $31.95 Value!). A Course Completion Certificate will be awarded to all participants who successfully complete the course.